Wednesday 22 July 2009

Erratum

OK, you know what? Forget what I wrote last week. I DO want to give birth. I am more than ready. I am in the starting blocks and I am getting ever so slightly more frustrated every day 'cause no-one is blowing that damn whistle yet!

Doctors should NOT be allowed to tell you you're about to give birth if they're not absolutely, 100% certain.

That's it: I'm going to start painting the kitchen and scrubbing the floors...

Can you spot the tired, fed up, grumpy person in the above picture??
Clue: it's not the person in the foreground...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Shirley,
I have been noodling about on the internet this evening, and 'chanced upon' your lovely blog. I hope that the birth goes well, and good luck with the new baby. love Ione x
I don't expect a reply! You'll be busy!

Unknown said...

"BANG" (noise of starter race).
I hope it helped.

Shirl said...

Oh, is that you, Ione "from Toulouse"?!
If so, I am so happy and surprised to hear from you!
Thank you for getting in touch!
I hope all is well with you and would love to hear all your news...
(feel free to leave me an email address at some point: I seem to have slightly more time on my hands than predicted ;-)
Très affectueusement

Shirl said...

Thank you Pascal!
It made me smile but unfortunately that seems to be the only result at the moment...

Unknown said...

Shirley,
I imagine that you won't have much time now. It is indeed Ione from Toulouse. My email is ionemcmahon@gmail.com. Let's catch up with many years of news. 8 years!