Saturday 28 March 2009

It's a Boy!


All the essential information is in the title!
We are delighted at the prospect of having not one but TWO BBs! Though I don't much like the idea of calling new baby "BB2", so I think both boys may have to stop being anonymous soon and reveal their true identities...

And no, I am not in the slightest bit disappointed that new baby is not a girl...
I have long suspected that it is my destiny in life to be surrounded by adoring men, and this trend seems to be confirmed ;-)

My ONLY regret is that I will have to continue keeping my eyes to the ground when faced with rows and rows of beautiful baby girl clothes...
Let's face it: there's some great stuff out there for girls, whereas boys seem to be stuck in the grey / beige / brown zone...


Ah well. As the only female in the family, it seems I am condemned to hog 75% of the total family clothes budget for myself...

I will rise to the occasion.

No comments: