Wednesday 18 February 2009

In Which All Is Revealed

Yes, well done to those of you who guessed correctly! And thank you for your kind messages...
BB 2 (or perhaps BG?) is indeed on the way. S/he should be making an appearance in early August, just in time for BB's second birthday.
We must be mad, I know!

I am already walking with that distinctive lack of grace that seems to characterise pregnancy. You know, sort of clobbering along, whereas before I could strut and sway in a more elegant manner. Why is that?? Something to do with one's shifting centre of gravity, apparently. Well in that case, mine has shifted to somewhere about one metre in front of me, provoking a worrying forward lean.

Ah, so much to look forward to.
At least I am finally re-introducing a few vegetables into my diet, little by little. I think the nutritional contribution of crisps and Bountys must have its limits, no?

No comments: