Friday 14 May 2010

Good Sport

Because I am a Good Sport, I will now reveal the post-hair crisis me.
Like I said, it's not pretty, it's not an improvement... but at least it's no longer purple.

And now, because I am a Very Good Sport - and because we British are nothing if not relaxed with the idea of self-mockery... I will reveal / remind you of that legendary event known as The First Hair Crisis. Twelve years ago. Thought it would be nice to have a change.

Blondes have more fun???

(stop laughing! Stop laughing! I can hear you, you know...)

2 comments:

Blondefish said...

What are you complaining about?! You look great! (with the dark hair!).

Delphine said...

Now I am faced with a dilemma.
Am I a "real" friend ????

Because I just stared at this picture for a minimum of 40 seconds.
Because I was breathless.
Because I wrote on the 13th a post about "stupid blonde females" (by the way is it just a french "joke" ?) and you sent this picture on the 14th...

So please don't deduce anything ... I like you the way you are...

But definitely as a "brune" (because "les brunes comptent pas pour des prunes" ;-)