Tuesday 15 December 2009

Thank You Note

Dear Maman,

Just a quick note to say thank you for finally getting the message!
I've been trying to let you know for quite a while... and it was a bit frustrating that you never seemed to realise what I was saying.
I know that the books say I'm "officially" too young.
But I'm your boy, not the textbook baby, and you can see how big I am!
I mean, even those 6-9 month clothes are getting a little tight around the belly these days, aren't they?
Anyway, I 'm sorry that I've been so grumpy these past few days. My gums have been hurting and yes, my belly has been rumbling.
Thanks again, Maman. You really are the best!
Love from your little boy, LB xx

2 comments:

Carol Castle said...

LB eating!!! Congratulations LB a whole new world is opening up to you! Well done mummy xx
love you guys xx

Shirl said...

Thanks honey ;-)