Friday 23 April 2010

Smug

My sister, last Saturday, upon the safe arrival in England of our frazzled little family: "Wow, just think, if you'd come by plane, well, you'd never have got here!"

Me, gleeful: " Yep, I think it's safe to say that the decision to travel through two major capital cities by train was a pretty damned fine one..."

My sister, looking slightly wary: "Mmm... you're going to be smug about this for a while, aren't you?"

Me, bursting with smugness: "No, honey, you're wrong. I'm going to be smug about this for the rest of my life!"


The return treck starts tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Delphine said...

I wish you luck !!! All the luck you deserve on such an aventure+ ;-)

Adam Castle said...

wow they made it onto the blog in double quick time! will look out for the rest smugozer! xx

Adam Castle said...

that was Carol (it's still me!)