Friday 30 October 2009

Isn't It Ironic?

You know how, the day you finally get round to making that hairdressers appointment, your hair suddenly starts to look great?

And the day you finally make it to the doctors, the niggling back pain you've had for the past month mysteriously disappears?

Well, here's a new one.
The day I finally went to the opticians - convinced I'd been squinting and feeling dizzy - I was told my eyesight had actually improved.
The optician told me he's hardly ever seen that happen before. Usually, after pregnancy, a woman's eyesight deteriorates. I've had two pregnancies since the last time my eyes were tested.
"One more pregnancy and you'll have perfect eyesight!" quipped the optician.

Mmm. I'll have to discuss that with FH. I wonder how far he's prepared to go for my eyes??

No comments: